A police officer stops a guy riding on a Harley for traveling faster than the posted speed limit. The officer is in a good mood and thinks he might just give the biker a break and issue a warning instead of a ticket.
When he asks the biker his name, the biker replies,
"Fred." The officer asks, "Fred what?" "Just Fred," the man replies.
The officer presses Fred for his last name. The man says he used to have a last name, but he lost it.
The officer thinks he has a nut case on his hands, but decides to play along. "Tell me Fred, how did you lose your last name?"
The biker replies, "It's a long story, so stay with me. I was born Fred Dingaling. I know, it's a funny last name. The kids used to tease me all the time, so I stayed to myself, studied hard and got good grades. When I got older, I realized that I wanted to be a doctor. I went through college, medical school, internship, residency, and finally got my medical license. So, I was Fred Dingaling, M.D.
"After awhile, I got bored being a doctor, so I decided to go back to school. Dentistry was my dream! I completed dental school, got my degree, and then I was Fred Dingaling, M.D., D.D.S. Well, eventually I started fooling around with my dental assistant, and she gave me V.D. So then I was Fred Dingaling, M.D., D.D.S., with V.D
"Well, the A.D.A. found out about the V.D. and took away my D.D.S. Then I was Fred Dingaling, M.D., with V.D. Then the A.M.A. found out about the A.D.A. taking away my D.D.S. because of the V.D., so they took away my M.D., leaving me as Fred Dingaling with V.D.
"Finally, the V.D. took away my Dingaling, so now I'm just Fred."
The officer walked away in tears, laughing.





Bookmarks